Civil Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam
- List Price:
- Buy New: $50.00
as of 1/31/2015 04:31 MST details
- You Save: $54.00 (52%)
- Sales Rank:60,813
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Third Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 8.5 x 11
- Publication Date:May 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Civil Discipline-Specific Review is designed to give you the best preparation for the civil section of the FE exam. 61 practice problems plus two 4-hour afternoon practice exams supplement your study regime and help you assess your readiness for the exam. If you are taking the civil section of the FE exam, Civil Discipline-Specific Review will give you the focused practice and preparation you need to pass.
- Construction Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics & Hydrologic Systems
- Soils Mechanics & Foundations
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design
Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.